Tuesday, August 20, 2013

the bitch is back

The hospital in California kept Sister longer than the other 5 hospitals she has been to in the last 7 months. However, it was not long enough.

They provided her with clothes and put her on a Greyhound bus back to Minnesota July 2. On the way to the bus station her taxi broke down. The trip took an extra day as her bus was late and she missed the transfer. When she returned to her Duluth she found a note on her car that said "please do not drive - you have a flat tire." Mom claims that both God and  the Devil hate her as that can be the only explanation for so much bad luck.

July 8 Mom and Dad went to see her. They bought her a phone and fixed her flat tire. She seemed okay. She let Mom into her apartment which has not happened for months. She even gave Mom a hug when they said their goodbyes. She talked about returning to college and seemed to be making plans for the future.

July 9 Sister called me trying to extort $800 "for the pain and suffering you've caused me, you disgusting inbred bitch! If you don't give it to me NOW I will get you fired and burn your face, I will put your parents in wheelchairs." I reminded her that I was the one who paid for her bus ticket home so she owes me $320. She ignored that and continued to threaten me with violence if I don't pay her.

She has also beaten up both of my parents on separate occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment