Tuesday, April 2, 2013

i love my sister

My sister is the best person I know. She is kind to everyone and never discriminates or passes judgement. She is generous, gentle, fun-loving, and altruistic. She is extremely intelligent and artistic. She is the person everyone calls when they need help, are depressed, or need a little tlc. She is friendly and supportive to the disenfranchised. She is great in a crisis and always willing to listen or lend a hand. She loves music and is an excellent dancer.

My sister makes sure her friends (most of which are mentally ill) go to their appointments and gives them a ride to the doctor. It is ironic that a person so adamant and dedicated to ensuring others receive medical attention is denied it.

It pisses me off that I feel as if I have to convince people I reach out to for help that my sister is worthy of saving! She is not a degnerate. She has a life. She did nothing this cause this disease. She deserves to be treated. She deserves to recover. If she had any other illness she would have immediate sympathy! If she had any other illness we would not have to beg the people who get paid to provide care to actually do their job!

No comments:

Post a Comment